By submitting an entry to the Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of My Muscle Chef, and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over from New South Wales (NSW), Queensland (QLD), Victoria (VIC) and Australian Capital Territory (ACT) who are current My Muscle Chef customers. If you do not live in any of these four (4) states, you will unfortunately be void from winning the competition. For the purpose of this competition current My Muscle Chef customers are defined as having placed at least one order with My Muscle Chef during the 30 days prior to entries closing. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 12/05/2017 and final entries close at 11.59am AEST on 16/05/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must undertake the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Share a photo to Facebook and/or Instagram that best represents their mother with a caption describing in their own words what makes their mother great
- Tag My Muscle Chef in their post on Facebook (@mymusclechef) or Instagram (@mymusclechef13) and hashtag #mymusclechef
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”):
Maximum ARV of all prizes: $600 Prize includes: Six (6) $100 gift cards, presented as two (2) $100 gift cards to each of three (3) winners. If winner is unable to receive payment then prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries for that prize. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except by Sponsor.
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period.
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO THE ABOVE:
Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Random drawing will be conducted at 5pm Tuesday May 16 2017 by a representative from the Sponsor whose decisions are final. Random draw and announcement of winners will be broadcast by My Muscle Chef via Facebook LIVE. Winners will be notified by email and/or mail and at the judges’ discretion, will be required to complete and return an email confirmation of prize acceptance and possibly a Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”) within 7 days of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected. Prize awarded within 30 days after receipt and verification of completed Affidavit/Release or prize notification. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or if Affidavit/Release is returned as undeliverable or if the selected winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason, or he/she is not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. If a winner is otherwise eligible under these Official Rules, but is nevertheless deemed a minor in his or her state of primary residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of winner’s parent or legal guardian who will be required to execute affidavit on minor’s behalf. No substitutions are permitted except if prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local sales and income taxes. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use winner’s name, prize won, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Prize is guaranteed to be awarded. Cash value of the prize cannot be redeemed.
Participating entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and release, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Sweepstakes, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from all claims and liability relating to their participation, acceptance and use or misuse of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
Winner acknowledges the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of prize.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void.
The Sponsor is not responsible for:
- lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible or incomplete entries; or
- error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or
- any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you
- agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and
- agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent judging organization, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules and cancel the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus, bot or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Sweepstakes), and to select winner from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal. Legal Warning: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN individual, whether or not an ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, destroy, tamper or vandalize this WEB SITE OR interfere with the OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS and SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES and diligently pursue all remedies against ANY SUCH individual TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
This Sweepstakes shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of NSW, Australia without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. By participating, entrants agree that any and all disputes arising out of or relating in any way to this Sweepstakes shall be litigated only in courts sitting in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
My Muscle Chef Pty Ltd
PO Box 197, Casula Mall
Casula, NSW, 2170