No. When completing your order online you can type notes in the "Additional Info" section for our driver to leave the esky in a particular area if you are not home. The food is delivered in a sealed foam esky packed with dry ice/ice packs, which allows it to be left in a shaded area for up to 5 hours.
Articles in this section
- Are your meals Dairy-Free?
- How long do the meals last?
- Are your meals Gluten Free?
- Reheating Tips and Microwave Instructions
- How are the meals delivered?
- Why do I see a $1 charge on my account?
- What happens if I don’t pick up my order in the time frame provided?
- What are pick-up points?
- I live in a secured apartment - can I still get deliveries?
- What do I do with the foam eskies?