TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting an entry to the My Muscle Chef Creed 2 Competition (the “Promotion”), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of My Muscle Chef, and that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
- Entry is open to Australian citizens over the age of 18 as of 02 December 2018.
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
The Promoter is My Muscle Chef Pty Ltd, 50-52 Loftus Road Yennora NSW 2161 (ABN: 92 162 190 070)
The Promotional Period commences at 12:01 am AEST November 26 2018, and ends at 11.59 pm AEST December 13 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
To enter, Eligible Entrants must submit their name, contact phone number and email address during the Promotion Period via https://mymusclechef.com/creed2
Prizes and winning
The random prize draw will take place at 13:00 on 14/12/2018 at My Muscle Chef Sydney CBD, Level 16 338 Pitt St Sydney NSW 2000.
The winner will receive:
- Five night hotel stay in Philadelphia with breakfast
- Return airport-hotel & event transfers
- Exclusive “Creed 2” filming locations tour in Philadelphia
- Philly Cheese Steak making experience
- Travel insurance
Total Prize pool value is $8,000
Dates of travel are from 4th April until 15th December 2019, avoiding local and U.S. national holidays. The dates cannot be amended or extended.
Winners failing to travel before the closing date will forfeit the prize.
Prize is subject to availability, has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
At least one person travelling must be aged 18 or over.
If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
Hotel is based on two people sharing one room. The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover any incidentals.
The cheese steak making experience is subject to availability.
Winner and his/her guest are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
Winner and his/her guest are responsible for and must have valid e-passports and applicable visas/permissions.
Winner and his/her guest must possess a valid ESTA issued via the US Visa Waiver programme: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Only winners/guests with valid visas do not require this.
Except for the one guest permitted to you as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the Prize trip. Your guest may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event.
You and your guest must travel on the same itinerary from a Sponsor-selected airport near your home. Once selected, your guest may not be changed without the express consent of Warner Bros., which Warner Bros. may grant or withhold in its sole discretion.
Any potential winner and his/her proposed guest will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw.
The winners will have their details published on mymusclechef.com on 14/12/2018.
If the randomly selected winner is unable to accept prizes or fails to contact the Promoter to collect their prize after three (3) months and at least three (3) contact attempts from the Promoter, a prize draw will be conducted on 08/03/2019 at the same time and place as the original draw.
If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone and via email within two (2) business days and will have their name published on mymusclechef.com on 10/03/2019.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non- Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- use of the prize.
- Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
NSW Permit number: LTPS/18/29993
SA Licence No: T18/2085